jueves, 13 de abril de 2023

My best holidays

The last summer, the 2023 holiday, I travel with my family to Contulmo, little town in the eighth region
of Chile, but that is the second part of my vacations, the first part I pass in Arica my natal land, as
January 1 to 31, i visited all my friends of Arica, enjoy in the street and smoke alot weed, add of that
I coking with my grandmother, I really enjoying that, cakes, roscas, sopaipas, empanadas of cochayuyo
with cheese, etc. Also I know the new family member, the puppy Sasha, is very cute but is a mini
monster that breaks a lot of things in the house, like sofa, rug and plants, but anyway I love too much.

The second part was gone in Contulmo as said, but this summer it was specially because traveled with

my grandmother, the first flight she takes in his life, i loved having there, but, the same form that in Arica

I walk with my friends in the street and smoke weed (not a lot like Arica). I visited Tomé, Concepción,

Los Ángeles, Angol and Cañete, very beautiful places. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My dream job in Arica.

Figure; Anthropomorphic figure from GE-2 (Pampa El muerto, Arica) with decorative elements (headdress, knee ornaments and girdle), wielding ...