sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2022

Who i am??????

Hello to all who read this text, this is my blog and the first publication should be a brief biography.

I was born on July 23, 2004 in the city of Arica, the city of spring. But my first years of life I lived in the town called colchane and enquelga, because my mother worked as a school teacher. My mother, Lola Monica Aguayo, is my favorite person, thanks to her I am where I am now. In 2010, when I was 6 years old, I went to live with my grandmother because my mother and my two brothers have to finish the school year. I entered Ford High School with my brothers, Levi Luciano and Diego Lucas. I will start with my older brother, Levi is a very important person for me, because in any situation he helps me and with any subject and he doesn't judge me. Diego my middle brother is very special because he is my confidant, he knows my things before anyone else, he is very funny and makes me very happy.

I spent the whole school year at Ford College, which was very boring, but I met fantastic people, for example my only 2 friends, Salvador and Daniel. 

I forgot two very important and relevant people in my life, my grandmother Monica and my father Carol. The first one, the most beautiful person in the world, she took care of me when I was a little benjamin, she gave me a lot of love, more than I needed and she spoiled me ;).

My father, the man who taught me the really important things like empathy, loneliness, and has always been grateful to have what he has, this does not mean that he is a conformist, on the contrary, the search for something better does not mean that I am not happy with what I have. 

Well this is what I am or so I believe.

Me

My Mom

My brother Levi

My dad.

My brother Diego
My grandmother;)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi benjamin, when I met you I was surprised at how far you were coming, I have never been to Arica nor have I ever been that far. I really like the closeness and affection you have for your family, that is very important. A hug partner.

    ResponderEliminar

My dream job in Arica.

Figure; Anthropomorphic figure from GE-2 (Pampa El muerto, Arica) with decorative elements (headdress, knee ornaments and girdle), wielding ...